Format: Paper | Pages: 244pp
Size: 145 × 210 mm
How do we account for the spectacular rise of Xiaomi phones? This book explains it all, including these key points:
– The embedding of mobile Internet thinking, which is the backbone of the company
– Clever marketing to Xiaomi users, making them feel part of the company and its products
– Insistence on perfection in manufacturing
– Design aspects that reach the consumers’ hearts and minds
– Integrating the Xiaomi phone into an ecosystem of products
– Strengthening the Xiaomi brand through fans of the phones
…and more ways this incredible company is reshaping the mobile phone market.
Lei Jun cofounded and chairs Xiaomi, the privately-held firm that is one of the largest Chinese smartphone makers, and was named the 87th-richest billionaire by Forbes Magazine, and is the 4th-richest person in China. The story of how he cofounded and developed Xiaomi smartphones in 2010 and how the company quickly grew into a world market leadership role in just a few short years has become a legend in entrepreneurial circles.
In 2014, he was named “Businessman of The Year” by Forbes Asia
Lei Jun’s Cards tells the story of how he did this, with examples of Lei Jun’s technical knowledge, leadership qualities, and vision for the future of the smartphone market and Xiaomi’s role in it.
Li Yaxuan is graduated from the University of International Business and Economics with dual degrees in accounting and finance. Li has many professional titles such as accountant, economist and auditor.